Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butterscotch Layer Cake
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup cold water
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces (1¾ cups) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup unsalted butter, very soft
- 7 tablespoons softened brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups self-rising cake flour
- 2-4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 8x2-inch cake pans, greased and lined with parchment or wax paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 840kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 59g (90%)|
|Saturated Fat 35g (174%)|
|Cholesterol 280mg (93%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 73g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|