Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon sized slices
- 1 3/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Sugar Dredging Mixture
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Fleur de sel, Maldon, sea salt, or Kosher salt for sprinkling (don't use regular table salt, it won't taste right.)
- Directions1 Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside. Mix together the sugar dredging mixture in another bowl and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?