Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut squash muffins with a frosty top
- 400 g butternut squash, skin on, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 350 g light soft brown sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- sea salt
- 300 g plain flour, unsifted
- 2 heaped tablespoons baking powder
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 175 ml extra virgin olive oil
- zest of 1 clementine
- zest of 1 lemon and juice of a lemon 1 lemon
- 140 ml soured cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- lavender flowers or rose petals, optional
- 1 vanilla pod, split lengthways and seeds scraped out
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?