Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut squash in potato cannelloni
- 1 large King Edward potato , peeled
- 25g clarified butter (see tip, below)
- 200g butternut squash , peeled and cut into 1cm chunks (set 25g/1oz aside)
- 85g swede , peeled and cut into 1cm chunks (set 25g/1oz aside)
- 85g pumpkin , peeled and cut into 1cm chunks (set 25g/1oz aside)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25g unsalted butter , plus extra
- onion , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- tsp finely chopped rosemary
- tsp finely chopped sage
- 1 tbsp butter
- 140g cooked chestnuts
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 85g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 200ml chilled sparkling water
- vegetable oil , for frying
- sage leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?