Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut squash chilli with quinoa
- 1 large onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp mild chilli powder (Schwartz does a good one with added cumin, oregano and garlic)
- 1 butternut squash , about 1kg, peeled and cubed
- 100g quinoa , soaked in cold water for 10 minutes (available from health food shops and some supermarkets)
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin red kidney beans
- a small bunch coriander , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?