Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut, maple & pecan lattice pie
- 700g chunk butternut squash or pumpkin
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 175g light muscovado sugar
- 250g tub mascarpone
- tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 heaped tsp ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup , plus more to serve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 375g packs chilled dessert pastry
- plain flour , for rolling
- milk , for brushing
- handful pecan halves, very roughly chopped
- icing sugar and whipped cream, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?