Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut and Acorn Squash Soup
- 1 butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ground cinnamon to taste (optional)
- fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|