Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Vegetable Soup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 12 cups vegetable broth
- 2 red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups finely chopped kale leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|