Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash with Salted Black Beans
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons salted black beans
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup green onions, with tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|