Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Spicy Sausage Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup long grain white rice
- 1 unpeeled butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds spicy turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 (13.75 ounce) cans chicken broth
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|