Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium fragrant Bose, Anjou, or Cornice pears, peeled; 3 chopped into 1-inch pieces and 1 diced finely for garnish
- 1 quart reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 176kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|