Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Mushroom Lasagna
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 pound crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1 14-ounce can vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 4 tablespoons sliced fresh sage, divided
- 3 15-ounce containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 large eggs
- Olive oil
- 1 9-ounce package no-boil lasagna noodles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?