Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Mascarpone Gnocchi
- 1 pound butternut squash
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|