Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Fried Sage Pasta
- 8 ounces whole-wheat penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 sage leaves
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?