Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Cheddar Bread Pudding
- 2 pounds peeled seeded butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 7 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups half and half
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 day-old baguette (do not remove crust), torn into 1-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped shallots (about 4 large)
- 2 bunches Tuscan kale (about 1 pound), ribs removed, kale coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?