Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese Quesadilla
- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded, and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 large (9- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, coarsely grated (or use Emmentaler or Fontina)
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage (or use 2 teaspoons dried)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 700kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (114%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|