Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash and Apple Muffins with Pumpkin Seed Streusel
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked butternut squash (I like to halve mine, scoop out seeds, and slow roast for about an hour at 325 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar (up to 3/4 cup for a sweeter muffin)
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 6 T vegetable oil
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 t baking powder
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 medium apple, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar (can use more here too if you like)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped and toasted pumpkin seeds
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?