Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash With Cranberries and Almonds
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into bite-size cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons orange-flavored dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|