Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash With Couscous and Chutney
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1/2-inch half-rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound butternut squashpeeled, seeded, and diced (4 to 5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup instant couscous
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?