Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash, Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ball (16 ounces) store-bought whole-wheat pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?