Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup with a Kick
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (2 pound) butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|