Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup with Parmesan and Sage
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, cut in half, seeded, and cubed
- 2 leeks, white part only, cleaned and chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups well-seasoned chicken stock
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ½ cup heavy cream, optional
- Sage leaves for garnish
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 251kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|