Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup With Sage and Parmesan Croutons
- 1 3-pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes (5 to 6 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 butter
- 3 large yellow onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon stalks of celery, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 cups chopped fresh sage (about 6 large leaves)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?