Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup
- 4 leeks (white and light green parts), chopped
- 1 3-pound butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 shelled raw pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?