Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash, Rosemary, and Blue Cheese Risotto
- 7 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 2-pound butternut squash, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch dice (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 cups arborio rice (about 12 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?