Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Risotto with Shrimp
- 3 ounces pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped
- 1 pound large uncooked deveined peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup short-grain rice (such as arborio or carnaroli)
- 4 cups vegetable broth, heated in microwave
- 1 1-pound package peeled butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?