Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Risotto
- 6-8 cups chicken broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian option, and gluten-free stock for gluten-free version)
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided into 4 Tbsp and 1 Tbsp
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled, and finely diced
- 2 cups arborio rice (can substitute medium grained white rice, but arborio is preferred)
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives or garlic chives
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?