Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash, Ricotta, and Sage Crostini
- 1 2-pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2" cubes (about 4 cups)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed) light brown sugar
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 fresh sage leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 12 3/8"-thick baguette slices, toasted
- Fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?