Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage-Brown Butter Sauce
- 1 large butternut squash - halved lengthwise, peeled and seeded
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 50 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|