Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter, Spinach, and Hazelnuts
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour (organic if possible)
- 3 pinches Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. butternut squash
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano plus extra for garnish
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons crme frache
- Brown sugar if desired
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons thyme roughly chopped
- 6 cups spinach preferably a thick, crinkly style like Bloomsdale spinach
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?