Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Penne
- 1 butternut squash, about 2lb (900g), peeled and seeded
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb (450g) dried penne
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp chopped sage
- Freshly grated Parmesan, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 518kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|