Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Latkes with Sage and Pine Nut Yogurt Sauce
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 2-pound butternut squash, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (not extra-virgin), divided, plus additional for frying
- 8 large fresh sage leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup chopped shallots (about 6)
- 3/4 cup fine dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- Sage and Pine Nut Yogurt Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?