Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Lasagna Recipe
- 1 (2-pound) butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms , stemmed and sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (8- to 9-ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chestnut pure (about 3 ounces), such as Clement Faugier
- 4 1/2 cups shredded fontina cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 3/4 ounce)
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese , cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?