Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Gratin with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts
- 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash (about 2 medium), peeled, seeded, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes (8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 3 cups sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 5.5- ounce log soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?