Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Brown Butter
- 1 1-pound butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 12-to 14-ounce russet potato, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (or more) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Special equipment: Potato ricer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?