Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Flat Bread With Cheddar and Pine Nuts
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 pound cornmeal for the pan
- 1/2 butternut squashpeeled, seeded, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 bunch kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?