Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Bisque with Chipotle-Red Pepper Swirl
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles or more of taste (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 medium celery rib, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely, chopped
- 2¼ pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup long grain rice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 164kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|