Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash Bake
- 1 (4 pound) butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/3 yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|