Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Squash-Sweet Potato Ginger Bisque
- 1 (2 pound) butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into large chunks
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 quarts water, or amount to cover
- 1 cup plain yogurt, or amount desired (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|