Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Cider Bisque
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional but great)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cinnamon sugar for garnish
- Popcorn for garnish (also optional and also great)
- Directions1. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat and saute onions, carrot and celery for about 5 minutes. Add squash and thyme and saute, stirring, for another two minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?