Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Cheddar Soup
- 2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut chives for garnish
- Directions1. Place squash and broth in large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?