Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butternut Apple Soup with Swiss Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried rosemary leaves, crumbled, or 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp (2 ml) cracked black peppercorns
- 5 cups (1.25 l) lower-salt vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 butternut squash (about 2½ lbs/1.25 kg), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 2 tart apples, such as Granny Smith, cored, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded light Swiss cheese
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped walnuts, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|