Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk potato soup with bacon and roasted jalapeno
- 1 or 2 jalapeo chiles (depending on how hot youd like it)
- 6 slices of uncooked bacon, diced
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sour cream and shredded Monterey Jack or Muenster for serving
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?