Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Summer Squash Soup
- a generous splash of olive oil or (3T.) knob of butter
- 3 large shallots, chopped
- a couple pinches of fine-grain sea salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 3-inch sprig of rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow or green summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices/chunks
- 3/4 pound potatoes, un-peeled, cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups lightly flavored vegetable stock or water
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- garnish with: fresh herbs, toasted almonds, a generous drizzle of olive oil/ melted butter, and/or some crumbled feta
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?