Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Strawberry Jelly
- 1 1/4 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 6 ounces strawberries, hulled (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces rhubarb, trimmed, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 3 cups), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored powdered gelatin
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?