Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple Syrup Apples
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 large Golden Delicious apples (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Additional unsalted butter
- Additional pure maple syrup
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?