Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Honey Bread
- 1 1/2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|