Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Spinach Tomato Salad
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 whole chicken legs, cut into leg and thigh pieces
- 6 chicken breast halves with skin and ribs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups (about) canola oil
- 12 cups baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?