Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Smoky Gravy
- 2 pounds smoked turkey wings, necks, and/or drumsticks
- 8 cups water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken (preferably organic), halved lengthwise, backbone removed, each half cut into wing, breast, drumstick, and thigh pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 3 3/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 pounds lard
- Jalapeño Biscuits
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?