Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) fryer (see Wikipedia on the difference between broilers, fryers, and roasting birds), cut into pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (parsley, tarragon, thyme) or a teaspoon each of the dried herbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups grapeseed oil, or other high smoke-point oil such as canola oil, or peanut oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?